Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is looking for a Training Supervisor to work in Iraq on rotation; the client is an international operator.
Implement, administer, and evaluate company training programs and provides career development advice, guidance, and information. Establish strategies for the development of professionals, and coordinates the development of professional personnel within the company’s training programs. Develop testing materials on the developed curriculum.
Areas of Responsibilities:
Instructional Design & Development:
• To negotiate with related departments to design the annual training plan and scholarships plan designs measurement plans including key success indicators, collection methods, and the standard against which the results will be compared. Identifies the processes and outcomes to be measured given the identified problem and proposed solution.
• To negotiate with universities (outside Iraq) to make scholarships plan.
• To negotiate with JMC and Iraq Ministry of Oil to follow up the approval of the annual scholarships plan and push follow up to send employees for further education.
To select qualified training vendors and sign training service contract with vendors and follow up the commencement of the training courses.
Documentation or Archiving:
To collect the training related documents and place on file.
To make evaluation of the training courses, and collect feedback information from employees.
Be responsible for other tasks assigned by training manager.
Bachelor degree is required preferably in oil and gas field or related technical field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in oilfields technical fields, such as drilling, production, maintenance etc.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a technical training and development functions and staff with oil and gas industry
• Good command of English and Arabic Language
• IOC working experience is preferred
• Be familiar with the oil and gas industry.
• Know well about the HSE policy and regulation and certain experience (e.g. at least 3 years) in HSE management.