Type of Employment
About the job
- In order to ensure the Planning, execution, monitoring/ controlling and production start of new and work-over wells.
- Coordination of wells operation, shutdown, and offloading in an efficient and successful way.
- Ensure smooth operations throughout the production and distribution life of a given product.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, and
- Managing Processes, procedure, Process Improvement, project Planning and Control.
- Reporting systems.
Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or above
Major in petroleum engineering / chemical / mechanical/ instrument or construction engineering/ or relevant engineering.
8 years working experience in oil Production planning, scheduling, coordination, shutdown and offloading.
Good planning, and scheduling skills Knowledge of Microsoft Project and other planning software.
full awareness of oil & gas storage and transportation, chemical processing, mechanical, instrument or construction engineering related experience;
Be familiar with project management plan and implementation, project coordination management.
Team working, good English communication skill and proficient Microsoft office mainly excel.