Type of Employment
About the job
For one of our clients we are looking for a Pumpman with experience on board of a FPSO or VLCC.
Scope of work:
Routine maintenance and repairs to cargo, ballast and IG system.
Assist the Cargo Operator in all cargo handling, tank cleaning and ballasting operations.
Area of responsibility covers all cargo handling equipment on deck and in pump room.
- Follow PTW system, rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to his responsibilities. Keep all tools, equipment stores etc. related to his duties in good order and to maintain stock records and advise on stock orders
- Carry out greasing, maintenance, and other routines as instructed
- Involved in cargo/ballast systems and equipment tests
- Taking care of pump room bilges and cleanliness in pump room
- Execute daily and export fiscal ullaging/dipping
- Execute cargo sample taking
- Execute handling of decanted production effluent water
- Undertake training relevant to the position requirements
- Member of Emergency Response Team
Please note that your profile will only be considered if you are meeting the above mentioned requirements.
- Meet the standard of competence of rating as able seafarer deck STCW code II/4-5 or mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme
- Minimum 2 years experience as Pumpman on board of a FPSO or vessel above 100.000 DWT
- Good English written and spoken
- European passport