Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is looking for a Transportation Supervisor, an Arabic speaker, to work on rotation in South-East Iraq. Purpose:
To achieve transportation support for petroleum operation and production under company’s guidance on safety through continuous optimization of transportation management system and safety performance.Areas of Responsibilities
1. HSE Management
2. Procurement and Contract Management
- Be responsible for HSE management for all LSD vehicles and equipmentto ensure that it is in compliance with the defined FOD HSE guideline.
- Optimize transportation safety management system to ensure transportation support carried out safety for operation and production.
- Apply and organize training for employees of transportation section, follow up safety performance.
- Report incidents and near miss, or injuries to manager
- Ensure HSE policy is applied and report any unsafe action
- Participate in JSA meetings
3. Transportation Management
- Be responsible for procurement work regarding new vehicle& equipment, TPI service for vehicle and equipment, vehicle leasing service contract and etc. to provide better support for operation and production.
- Be responsible for contract execution work to ensure contracts are executed according to contract terms to avoid audit risk.
- Support in Issuing technical and administration requirements for contracts related to transportation section
- Be responsible for cost control work for Transportation section,monitor the status of budgeting.
4. Regulation Management
- Manage FOD equipment and vehicles mobilization
- Issue and optimize transportation regulations
- Lead transportation employees (Supervisor, coordinator, chief driver, and driver) to support on-site transportation daily work according to the instruction.
- Well organize transportation plan and schedule to meeting the demand of operation and production efficiently.
- Follow up the physical asset management, update vehicle and driver status periodically.
- manage the record and data base of FOD drivers and equipment
5. Staff Management
- Be responsible for optimizing detailed transportation guideline and procedure.
- Supervise the process to ensure the implementation is in compliance with the defined policies, guideline and procedure.
- Provide inputs on the policies, guideline and procedure optimization.
6. Documentation Management
- Define the goal for team member and conduct performance evaluation.
- Provide advice to optimize the organization chart and follow up HR procedures related to section’s employees.
- Define job responsibility and requirement based on department's responsibility.
- Support local supervisor to improve their competencies
- Collect and archive transportation section management docs, e.g. admin management record, training record, daily tool box meeting record and etc.
- Develop the overall document management policy, guideline and procedure.
- Candidate must be an Arabic and English speaker.
- Bachelor degree or above in Logistic/ Transportation Management or relevant subject.
- 5 years of working experience with people management or transportation management background, Equipment operation,
- Safe lifting operations, Driver’s assessor experience, Equipment maintenance background
- HSE – Defensive driving certificate
- Be familiar with logistic or transportation work;
- Know well about the HSE policy and regulation and certain experience in HSE management.
- Familiar of Maximo system, windows, Office and ability to understand equipment and vehicles operation manuals