Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor, an Arabic & English speaker, to work on rotation in South-East Iraq. Key Accountabilities/Objectives
- Comply with the regulations
- Obey the work assignment from warehouse manager;
Obey the leadership’s work arrangement of LSD.
- Cooperate with custom clearance team and other department positively and
- Communicate with procurement department and other end-user department positively and efficiently.
- Coach and train all the local warehouse supervisors/ warehouse keepers.
- Organize equipment and warehouse team to load or offload when issuing or
- Ensure high materials inventory accuracy via regular cycle counts or physical
- Continuous coordination with the warehouse SAP operator to ensure all
warehouse transactions are up to date.
- Continuous cooperation with the warehouse Safety superintendent.
- Follow up and ensure the accuracy of all warehouse documentations.
- Develop and staff the Material organization to meet the objectives of the department.
- Execute materials functions according to business objectives, policies and
- Manage the warehouse with “6S” management.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years work experience associated with material management procedure and system.
- Experience with material management system software (such as SAP, MAXIMO, etc.).
- Have work experience within Oil and Gas industry and knowledge of oilfield equipment and spare parts (Drilling, Completion-well, construction and maintenance)
- Fluent in English and Arabic language.
- Age less than 40 is preferred
- Good in Microsoft office application (outlook, word, excel and power point).
- Sophisticate in communication and coordination skills.
- Positive and sincere working attitude.