About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire HSE Manager for one of its client who is a reputed Oil & Gas Support company in Iran.
Location: Khoqzestan Province, Iran
Rotation: 60/20 days
Duration: 2 years (Extendable)The RollThe HSE Manager will be responsible for leading HSE department within the Maintenance Contract of an Oilfield plant, including, wellheads, flowlines and CTEP (Central Treatment Export Plant).Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation, communication and coordination of all environmental, health, and safety programs based on the contract HSE regulation.
- Preparation of organizational charts and job descriptions for subset experts.
- Preparation of guidelines relating to the operation of the wells and treatment unit as follows:
- Work environmental Health
- Safety on the implementing of exploitation operation on wells and treatment units
- Maintaining individuals and group safety.
- Safety of workplace environments and Operating Base.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness of the personnel to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and balances overall associated costs.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new policies and practices from these assessments for implementation.
- Control, regulate and enforce all rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other regulatory requirements, including relevant international conventions.
- Serve as an expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues and third party safety & liability issues.
- Provide regular written reports and updates to the Site Manager and Project Manager.
- Investigate all incidents and ensure proper records are completed and submitted. Implement corrective actions as it relates to the incidents and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the organization and are incorporated into the program, as necessary.
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs to staff and all stakeholders which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness.
Participate in operations coordination meetings and providing relevant reports.
- Organize and actively participate in safety meetings across Company locations to review HSE performance and policies.
- Manual preparation of Safety instructions and protection of the environment in simple language for the benefit of all workers and Engineering supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Safety, Engineering or related technical field with relevant professional diplomas/certifications.
- Minimum Fifteen (15) years of health safety and environmental experience in maintenance contracts and at least 5 years in Senior Management level.
- Communication Skills - Must have very good written and oral communications in English. Required to speak effectively before groups of Senior Management, customer’s contractors, and/or employees of the organization.
- Computer Skills - Excellent computer skills required. Should be capable of defining HSE systems requirements.
- Fully Familiar with ISO 9001:2015 OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001