United Arab Emirates
Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is looking for an Emirati National Card Sales Manager to work permanently in Dubai. The client is a national oil company.
Under the day to day supervision of the Cards Sales Manager - UAE, the job holder is responsible for achieving and exceeding the agreed targets through identifying acquiring, managing and developing new and current existing card accounts which benefit various departments with in the company. These accounts acquire fuel, lubes, carwash and c-store products and other vehicle related expenditure across the United Arab Emirates.
• In respect to the over all sales of the retail network, the job holder contribute highly to the overall sales by increasing the market share and loyal customers of the company’s Select card holder with in the UAE to effectively increase the total revenue.
• Achieve the target set by the management team.
• Handle Govt. accounts in a most professional manner by implementing sales and communication skills to ensure the acquisition of the prospect account.
• Establish contacts schedule with new accounts and prospective to build and acquire new fleet card accounts
• Conducts sale calls in a standardize and professional manner
• Perform a spot survey and study on each new customer and acquired account.
• Follow ups with new acquired sales and customers to ensure the highly effective CRM methods
• Direct and redirect sales to other departments with in the organization to increase their targeted revenue.
• Monitoring and identifying areas where sales targets are interlinked with other department on installation of facilities and the delivery of products.
• Collecting updated directories from all Emirates Economic departments and creating leads for new business
• Signed almost on an average 400 accounts/ year by team
• Selling E-cash cards to medium contracting companies and individuals.
• Assisting the collection team in acquiring funds and past due payments within the timely receivables.
• Track fraud cases within the sites, as to select card cases, along side with the area managers.
• Develop a visit / call Rota based on identified and agreed key accounts
• Manage customer queries and complaints in timely manner.
• Monitor and analyze customer monthly sales against targets and report.
• Generate a tangible amount of AED through account guarantee deposits annually approximately in the amount of AED.13M and cash deposit worth AED. 6M
• Develop a visit/call Rota based on identified and agreed key accounts
• Carry out regular sales visit to existing customers and prospective
• Supervise responsiveness to customer queries and complaints
• Capture as much transport sector commercial
• Utilize key influencer skills to ensure fully abreast of trends n the customer fuel sector
• Participating in different events connects to fleet management
• Market mapping in regards to the market competitors and the acquired accounts along with the percentage and the revenue incremental in retail stations sales through Select Cards.
- University degree - Additional Marketing qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of Fleet / Vehicle Management requirements
- Knowledge of Business / Industrial companies in UAE
- Knowledge of competitor’s strength.
- Computer skills, negotiation skills, business writing, presentation skills, Time management, sales management and customer service.