Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is looking for a Head of Communications, Business Development, and Strategy to work in Saudi Arabia for a permanent role. The client is a multinational organization within the energy, power, and engineering industry.
Management of the brand for the country, in line with the business plans of the company and the corporate branding policies and plans of the company; strategic level corporate business development.
2. Working Partners/Contacts (Responsibilities include all the corporate level communications)
Internal: All level 1 management of Saudi Arabia, Company’s Communication, Corporate Strategy and Development.
External: Media (press), supplier network (primarily preferred agency networks), major customers, Government bodies in the country, and partners and agents of the company in the country.
• Full responsibility of development of communications strategy in line with the company business plan and
• Financial management of Communication’s budget, including planning, forecasting and management. –
• Shared responsibility of Execution of the communications plan. –
• Management of internal communications vehicles. –
• Corporate event management. - Act as primary media spokesperson. –
• Executive management communications counsel. –
• Development and management of effective web presence.
• Development of communications talent. - Brand management within regional company.
• Provide our stakeholders with up-to-date information and analyses on our markets and competitors
• Drives innovation and market performance by continuous surveillance of market developments based on comprehensive market intelligence data.
• The person should also have experience in people management as a team of 6-10 employees will be reporting to him
• Eight years of experience at senior management level in a large agency or corporation, preferably a multinational or with multinational clients (in case of agency experience).
• Must have experience of working in, or with, global brand structures.
• Direct hands-on experience in communications management, specifically communications modeling and planning; media and event management.
• Five years of experience in leading a communications team at a senior level.
• Four years of experience in working with top management.
• Eight years of experience in Business development, market research, analysis and strategy.
• Must be able to work under pressure and flexible to travel within and outside the kingdom.
• Energetic and extremely efficient & Strong analytical and presentation skills are needed.
Bachelors degree in media /marketing /public relations, business or related fields.
Communications modeling & planning - News-writing - Media management - Event management - Audio and Visual production - Agency management - Financial management - Brand management - Web management - Crisis communications management
Must be fluent in Arabic and English. German language is a plus.