Type of Employment
About the job
Our client , an international manufacturer of capital equipment for the oil & gas industry and industrial markets, is seeking an accountant to maintain and complete their government development project by organizing and coordinating accounting and timekeeping information and monitoring results, based on accounting knowledge and prior experience on projects involving government contracts. Additionally, to maintain and resolve administrative issues for small satellite office together with management and staff in headquarters on east coast.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions
· Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
· Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· 5 years of working experience with accounting knowledge and government contracts.
· Self-motivation, tracking budget expenses, staffing, managing processes, organization, coaching, communication processes, reporting skills, administrative writing skills, analyzing information, professionalism, problem solving, supply management, inventory control, verbal communication
· Familiarity with manufacturing business systems and basic knowledge of PC based business software such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
· B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance