United Arab Emirates
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Mechanical Engineering Manager for one of its client who is reputed Automation company for one of its Baggage Handling Systems Project.
Mechanical Engineering Manager' responsibilities include but are not limited to the following,
- Supervision of concept & detail & layout design
- Supervision of installation, commissioning and tests
- technical specification for subcontracted supply
- Quality assurance for all project deliveries, being documents, mechanic from both internal and external suppliers.
- Interface with Commercial Manager for Non-Conformance-Costs calculation
- Organization of the different tasks respecting the time schedule, to ensure the smooth running of the project. To adhere, to time frames.
- Undertakes tasks as may be delegated from time to time by the superior, to ensure project deadlines.
- Interface to Internal and External Auditors
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good store of experience in object-orientated-programming and commissioning with SIEMENS S7 (preferred in baggage-handling-systems).
- 12 Years, exclusively for Logistics & Assembly Systems
- 5 Years of experience in Project Management
- Being a leader of more than 8 employees for over 5 years