United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are currently sourcing a Process Engineer to join one of our multinational clients who are well established OIL & GAS Engineering & Construction company in Dubai focused on upstream onshore project. The successful candidate will be required to undertake;
- Developing H&MB, PFD's, P&ID's and process equipment / instrument datasheets.
- Relief and Blowdown calculations.
- Process Simulation (HYSYS / HTFS or HTRI / FLARENET).
- Hazop / Hazid participation.
- Process control: Process Control Philosophy, Cause and Effects, etc.
Essential Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years experience in FEED or EPC, Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas sectors.
- OIL & GAS upstream plant experience required.
- Experience in developing H&MB, PFD's, P&ID's and process equipment / instrument datasheets.
- Experience in Relief and Blowdown calculations.
- Experience in Process Simulation (HYSYS / HTFS or HTRI / FLARENET).
- Process study experience would be beneficial.
- Hazop / Hazid experience would be preferred.
- Process control capability e.g. Process Control Philosophy, C&E Matrix, etc
- Interface with other disciplines and Clients.