About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Production Supervisor (ESP) to be based in Iraq to work for one of its client who is a reputed oil and gas operating company.
Location: Misan (Near Basra), South Iraq
Rotation: 6/3 weeks
To achieve stable and high efficient ESP well production, long running life and production target under company’s guidance on safety and quality.
- Be responsible ESP wellsite HSE management to ensure it is in compliance with the defined HSE guideline. Especially electrical safety management of ESP surface equipment
- Participate in JSA meeting and conduct risk analysis
- Conduct on-site inspection, identify the potential HSE issues on ESP production and facilities.
- Propose solution on identified potential issues and track the status of follow-up actions.
- Be responsible for startup or shutdown of ESP well, isolation of the required facility and activity resume according to the instruction
-Coordinate other department or source to resume ESP well on line timely.
-Check the spare parts inventory of ESP surface equipments to ensure enough storage.
-Follow up Genset running time and coordinate to conduct PM on schedule
- Track the progress of ESP well operation and conduct the on-site inspection.
- Organize and coordinate new ESP well production preparation, commissioning and handover
Production Technician Management
- Track and analysis the pump running parameters, optimize ESP well production status.
- Organize related department to analysis pump running status and fault diagnosis.
-Statistics all downhole and surface equipment status for history reference
- Collect the ESP well data and downhole diagram
Statistics Missan oilfield down hole Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF).
On-site Construction Management
- Coordinate to conduct the surface control system and CCTV monitoring system.
- Track the construction of ESP power supply system
- Be responsible for the development of ESP well operation procedure.
- Supervise the implementation of guideline and procedure on ESP well.
- Define the goal for ESP operation team member and conduct performance evaluation
- Follow up ESP on duty personal and shift change status
-Carry out or organize ESP training for DGS operators
- Collect and document the on-site data on production and ESP daily, monthly report, historic data recorder, ESP statistics report, new well handover document, pull report and equipment operation manual or certificate, inventory update
Bachelor degree or above in Petroleum Engineering or relevant subject.
15 years of working experience in ESP industrial.
At least 3 years of people management experience.
At least 3 years of on-site management experience.
Electrical background, familiar with diesel Genset managerment
CertificateVSD training experience or certificate, Bachelor degree or above graduation certificate