Type of Employment
About the job
Support the Project team and the Contracts group in the placement and management of contracts for the company’s POC project. Support the commercial evaluation of EPCI bids for CPP facilities, WHP and Pipelines as well as the FSO Charter as well as the supply of specialist service contracts. Provide advice in respect to International law requirements for various contract exhibits.Act as the Project focal point during execution and provide ongoing management of contracts post award, including change and claim. Collaborate with internal customers and stakeholders to finalize appropriate detailed strategies and plans in line with the Approved Contract Strategy and Procurement.
Procedures to maximize
the commercial benefits to the Project in line
with current market conditions.
- the legal requirements as detailed in main contracts.
- procurement items based upon corporate policies and approved Vendor Lists using technical and commercial prequalification criteria and subsequent qualification if required.
- delivery & price. Getting both partner and internal approvals Contract Drafting & Contract Execution.
- Reviews, Renewals of Contracts, including Legal, Insurance & Tax, and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Supplier kick off meetings and provide ongoing proactive management of the Contract including development and implementation of Contract. Management Plans and KPl's.
• Decision Making Authority
- management of the various Contracts for Execution in conjunction with the Technical, Procurement & Contract and Legal teams.
- Contractors in accordance with commercial, contractual and legal requirements within the main contract.
Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline from a recognized University
.Knowledge of commercial law is very advantageous as is membership in a professional engineering association or institution.
A minimum of 15 years in a contracts & procurement role of which10 years in
needs to be on Oil &
Gas major projects with an Oil &
Gas company or Consultant/Contractor . A minimum of 5 years in supervisory role.
Specific knowledge: ,
Extensive skills in management, conflict resolution and presentation ability. Strong level on interpersonal oral & written communication skills with the ability to interface interact and work with internal & external parties as required.
detailed understanding of Contractor commercial drivers in the various Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation and Hook-Up and Commissioning. Specific skill in assessment of risks.
Has undertaken evaluation of claims and able to critically analyze them, including prolongation. Experienced with establishment of various contract compensation methods and ensuring their most appropriate application and that they are fully and clearly defined within the agreement and scope
Completed preparation of Insurance claims for Construction All Risk and able to establish and communicate with Assessors.