|Assist Program Manager and Product Manager to support product strategy defined by Product Technology Department.
- Provides technical support to create and revise technical and marketing literature.
- Supports and trains Product Specialists.
- Leads cross functional teams as assigned. Team member for new product development projects..
- Creates and maintains product basic specifications.
- Responsible for supporting Business Unit including Application Engineers and Partner Services in application, product selection and non standard products.
- Supports Product Managers in price management activities, including setting the list prices, creating price pages and obtaining competitor information.
- Support training activities, including advanced technical topics relating to products for internal personnel as well as OEM partners and other external partners.
- Support Service Department in their development of service kit programs, service manuals and product fault resolution. Coordinate product problem resolutions with Service Department and our Partners.
- Maintains market related intelligence by attending trade shows and interacting with customers.
- Provide technical support in field when necessary.
- Coordinates and leads product related activities between various Company companies. Acts as liaison for OEM partners within the Company companies.