Type of Employment
About the job
As operations support officer, you will be required to carry out a range of administrative duties for our Americas business. You should therefore have excellent administrative and organizational skills, a good standard of education and a relevant industry experience.
Build & maintain an overview of state employment requirements
- Administer & optimize supplier contracts and invoices
- Re-align, digitize & maintain office filing
- Facility & Office supplies management
- Consultant onboarding support
- Build & maintain client and management reports
- Administer workers compensation allocations of our client site consultants
- Special projects such as market research & industry benchmarking
5 years of operational experience in an International environment preferably with a professional (service) company. MS Office is essential, especially Excel
Salesforce would be an advantage as this function will likely become the Americas Super User.
Must be fully bi-lingual and have excellent communication skills in both Spanish & English (both verbal and written).