United Arab Emirates
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Project Control/Planning Engineer role to work for one of its client who is a reputed Chemical Company.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: Yearly renewable
- Ensure direct, effective and timely communications of capital project requirements, request for actions, responses to requests, routine reporting and sharing important information to Management.
- Manages all capital project planning, monitoring and control related to projects execution.
- Overall responsible for planning, monitoring and control of all the projects within the company, includes developing and maintaining the Project Schedules, Progress Measurement Systems, Project Control Logs, Manpower Histograms, S-Curves, Cost Estimate, Cost Controls, Cash Flow and other Control documents.
- Assist Project Manager for preparation of project business plans including budget, cash flow & invoicing plan.
- Provide necessary inputs for various internal management / corporate level reports.
- Plans and provides work direction as required for the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems and other practices to evaluate and improve the efficiency of their project execution.
- Provide staff guidance to the group by analyzing and evaluating all pertinent data.
- Discusses, coordinates and resolves long term and short term planning and scheduling problems.
- Assists in the technical evaluation of contracts relative to their expertise in planning and scheduling.
- Provides staff assistance in the preparation and maintenance of the Master Scheduling System in support of the capital program planning effort and / or other planning and scheduling reports, procedures and services.
- To direct the project schedule, manpower and quantity reporting and to ensure the preparation and presentation of the Critical Item Action Report.
- To manage project schedule analysis and studies of problem areas for the determination of criticality of schedule improvement.
- To approve recommendations for planning and scheduling requirements relative to staffing and project control.
- Coordinate the monitoring of work productivity against established norms.
- Manage subordinate planning & control team members to ensure the correct utilization of the project control systems including primarily planning systems but supporting cost and documentation systems based in project specific requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Represent the planning & control group in the development of data interfaces for third party project systems, as required.
- Support the preparation of project invoices in conjunction with the Accounts Department.
- Support the preparation of monthly financial reports for the project. Also prepare other financial analysis as required.
- Support financial controls including controlling authorizations of expenditure and cash flow projections.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management
Ideal candidate will have relevant degree.
minimum 10 years relevant experience in Project Control and Planning.
Cost Control and estimation