United Arab Emirates
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire IT Manager (Terminals) role to work for one of its client who is a reputed Oil storage Terminals company.
Location: Fujairah, UAE
IT Manager will have following responsbilities but are not limited to the following,
- PLC “Programmable Logic Controller”
- ESC “Emergency Shutdown”
- TFMS” Tank farm Management System”
- Wireless level & pressure transmitters
- Installation, testing and calibration of various process instruments include gauges, indicators, transmitters, switches and records.
- Automation in CCR as proficy program, scada program & TFMS program
- Manage the local area network and wide-area network
- Workstations ‘Hardware & Software’, different printer’s types and brands & Network Switches.
- Developing/managing different types of Software’s in (IBM) Filed.
- Maintain servers and systems backups and archives Servers 2008 & 2012.
- Backup and disaster recovery and Business continuity planning
- Design and Implement usage policies and procedures.
- Develop user training programs and conduct the training
- Analyze the changing business processes and recommended system enhancements.
- Initiate and Implement improvements in all areas of I responsibility.
- Telecommunications system
- Walkie-Talkie System & Devices.
- Support for the complete IT infrastructure
- Maintain data security and the network security appliances.
- Installation, maintenance and update of firewalls, anti-viruses and cyber-attacks protection/prevention/recovery
- Maintain contact with various IT suppliers and establish AMC contracts and advise line manager on status and performance.
- Ability to draw up IT architecture of various IT system as used by BPGIC and advise on interfaces between those IT systems
- Terminal ERP system Emerson
- Integrated Document Management systems
- Incident reporting systems
- Should have the proper college degrees and courses as an IT,
- Minimum experience of 7 years in similar environment,
- Willing to be based in Fujairah, UAE.
- Salary will be negotiated based on experience and knowledge
Note: Thank you for your interest in this job. We are receiving many applications and we will go through all the applications but we will contact only the suitable candidates for our role. Please be informed that if you don't hear from us in next 3 weeks you can consider that your profile is not shortlisted for this opportunity. We look forward to work together in future.