Type of Employment
Contract to Permanent
About the job
An important international Oil & Gas company focused on shallow and deep water drilling is currently looking for HR Recruitment & Training Specialist for its office in Mexico City.
Objective of the job:
To assist in ensuring the timely availability of qualified manpower for all positions in the organization through the recruitment and selection of qualified and competent candidates and their proper placement, deployment, redeployment, training and development for optimum effectiveness.
Main Responsibilities and Key activities:
- To ensure the timely filling of vacancies the organization.
- To ensure the proper monitoring of the progress of staff and recommend needed support and training where necessary.
- Collate information on existing vacant positions in the Company in other to ensure that such positions are identified and filled in a timely manner.
- Collate and document information on existing competencies and identify skills/skills gap, drawing up intervention programs to address identified gaps.
- Provide realistic forecasts about manpower shortages and surpluses, in collaboration with departments
- Provide information to facilitate the organization’s transfer/redeployment/secondment activities
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology or any other similar field. Minimum of five years of experience in recruitment, training and development areas. Effective communication skills. Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures and an advanced level of English