About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Material/Welding/NDT Engineer for one of its client who is reputed operating company.
Location: Paris with travel or relation to Iran
Material/Welding/NDT Engineer's responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following,
The service provider is in charge, within the Sealine package and under the responsibility of the Engineering Manager and the Sealine Procurement Leader, of activities related to Material, Welding and NDT (the disciplines).
The service provider will ensure:
• Technical analysis and clarifications during tendering phase for PO 32’’ and 4,5’’ (line pipe and forged items) and for EPC Sealine,
• The follow-up of the re-qualification program of sour service line pipe (TMCP process) at the line pipe suppliers (Mill) with TEC/PLR specialist,
• The validation of the MTO welding coupons / Test rings to be supplied by the direct Purchase Order by COMPANY to the different EPC contractors,
• The validation of the Welding Procedure Qualification Test (WPQT) and Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) for EPC Sealine package (and for other packages if required)
• the follow-up of the EPC Contractor with regards to NDT (selection, calibration, follow-up during execution)
• The technical follow-up of fabrication and QC of line pipes and associated forged items
The service provider will assist the Engineering Manager and the Sealine Procurement Leader in the relationship with the Suppliers/Contractor for the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of.
The service provider reports to the Engineering Manager and the Sealine Procurement Leader.
The service provider is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSE rules and requirements and for ensuring their implementation within his/her scope of responsibility.
The service provider shall ensure that all activities he is responsible for, or involved in, are performed with the highest level of consideration to HSE risk management, protection of human’s health, respect of various communities and care of environment.
He will promote safety awareness at all level through exemplary and pro-active attitude within Project team and Contractor/subcontractors/vendors’ team.
• UFR Engineering – Material / Welding / NDT
• UFR Procurement – Material / Welding / NDT
• Fabrication and Qualification Auditing techniques
• Project management (Budget/Cost/Schedule)
• Team management
• Knowledge of Company rules/procedures
• Contract management / Mgt of contractors
• Regulations, Certifications
• Management of external studies
Professional Experience (years): min 10 years Experience in Material / Welding / NDT activities.
Experience in similar position (years): mini 7 in similar role.
Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent.
Languages: English mandatory