Type of Employment
About the job
• Take direction from the Program Manager
• Assemble company products in accordance with the work instructions
• Perform quality assurance checks on incoming parts
• Notify of any foreseeable issues with stock levels, production schedule or quality and follow up on any reported to your supervisor.
• Assist in maintaining a clean and functional workshop environment
• Provide continues feedback as to how processes you perform could be improved
• Maintain awareness of company's EHS policy and procedures
• Adhere to company's EHS policy and procedures and report violations, incidents or near misses to company EHS Officer
• Attend and actively participate in meetings as required
• Ensure the Program Manager is made aware of any critical issues in a timely manner
Must have at least one year of electronic assembly experience and strong work ethic.