Type of Employment
About the job
Artificial Lift Systems
Long Term Contract
Only candidates with the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered for this role.
Compensation: Hourly + vehicle allowance + per diem
· 40 hrs week + overtime opportunities.
· Guaranteed 160 hrs per month.
· 5 years experience in direct production/completion tools and HS Diploma or GED.
· Must be able to proficiently read, write, and operate computers and communicate in a professional manner.
· Preferred candidates have manufacturing and machine shop experience.
· Bilingual English/Spanish candidates preferred.
· Valid Driver’s License
· First Aid
· Safeland USA
· Complete proprietary Artificial Lift System installs, build and rebuild ARTIFICAL LIFT System tools, based out of the Midland area reporting directly to the Lead Tool Hand (Midland) and USA Operations Manager based out of Fort Collins Colorado.
· ARTIFICAL LIFT System installations require an understanding of packers, anchors, completion equipment, production equipment, hydrostatic pressures, service rigs, snubbing rigs and slick line operations.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”