United Arab Emirates
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Proposals Manager (Baggage handling) for one of its client who is a reputed Automation company for Airport Distribution/industry Logistics services.
The responsibilities of Proposals Manager(Baggage handling) will include but are not limited to the following,
Analyze customer's requirements i.e tenders and inquiries, prepare & price turnkey proposals for BHS and participate in the offers negotiations and post tender clarifications.
• Assist the sales team through technical know-how on visits to customers.
• Develop sales tools such as 3D simulation/visualization
• Liaise with Company's L & A's respective departments during the proposal and tender process.
• Prepare presentations and seminars and participate in various exhibitions
• Degree / Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent.
• Engineering industry background with 7 years’ experience in Material Handling Automation.
• 7 years’ experience in designing and concepting of systems for Airport / Distribution & Industry Logistics. Proficient in the tendering process / bidding proposals with exposure to projects negotiation.
• Experienced in Project management
• Collaboration with international teams