Type of Employment
About the job
Maintains and develops customer and prospect relationships in order to increase revenues in assigned territory. Communicates key market conditions, opportunities and threats to management, along with recommended plans and activities to respond appropriately.
Collaborates with operations and other staff to exceed expectations of customers, suppliers and co-workers in accordance with the Company Mission, Vision, and Values, including being an active leader in Safety programs and behavior.
• Execute sales strategies and build customer relationships
• Create solutions to close clients’ irrigation and liquid handling (pumps, tanks, filtration and spill containment) challenges
• Share innovative products, creating market awareness, closing deals and increasing new/repeat customer business
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year related sales experience
• Minimum 6 months experience using automated systems including a CRM system
• Valid U.S. driver’s license
• Must be at least 21 years old
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 1 or more years of experience working in a related field
• Minimum 6 months work experience in a Technical/mechanical field-
• 1 or more year’ experience developing solutions for customers