Type of Employment
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing feasible sales plans plus building a comprehensive customer data base
- Develop partnerships with selected accounts: end users, EPCM's, OEM's, system providers, wholesalers, contractors, etc.
- Researching and scoping technical solutions required to meet industry specific, customer needs, recommending the solutions that optimize value and satisfaction for our customer.
- Developing sales plan to introduce product into new markets/industry sectors
- Preparing and delivering product demonstrations and solution presentations (on or off site) to potential and existing customers, industry groups and consultants
- Participating in national and regional sales meetings along with trade shows as required
- Identifying and developing business opportunities with new and existing customers by utilizing your product knowledge & applications experience in the HVAC market.
- Cultivating effective long-term relationships with customers/potential customers through regular and meaningful contacts
- Providing status reports on work as required, including sales forecast, maintaining accurate records on target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence
Your Education and Experience:
- Formal Qualification, Diploma, Trade Test or Degree with substantial knowledge in the field of Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing, preferably in the HVAC business
- Proven track record of business sales success
- Solid in use strategic sales tools (Salesforce) and have a hunter mindset with a drive for sales and a passion for meeting customers
- An individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationship quickly and effectively
- An individual with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and self-reliant
- South African Citizen