Type of Employment
About the job
Summary: Tritium is a technology and engineering driven manufacturing company in the clean technology/electric vehicle space is currently searching for a Office Manager with experience to join their in managing offices, and full support of operations and its teams, who is comfortable interacting with internal and external persons, securing the correct operation of Tritium EU office, and resolve any problematic issues that appear along the way.
This role is of extreme importance on the Tritium’s organization, securing the best working environment and conditions, support in different administrative, human resources activities, as well as lease interaction with HQ (Australia) teams.
- Support of GM Operations on the office management, on active processes control and reporting, documentation, archiving, templates, and others as needed.
- Greet clients for meetings, ensure conference rooms are free and provide necessary flow.
- Answering phones, taking messages and relaying as needed to executive teams.
- Filing, copying and research as needed.
- Secure all needed material for full operation of office and team.
- Communicating effectively with all staff through C-level teams ensuring a positive flow of information across the board.
- Travel arrangements (flight, accommodations, etc) for all required employees.
- Assist with management of IT contract (service and maintenance of IT and Printers), Telecommunications Contract (fixed phones and mobile phones), Pension plans, to ensure all obligations are met on time.
- Help develop systems and processes and subsequently implement those systems / processes to ensure the accurate and timely implementation.
- Ensuring basic HR compliance issues are met as we grow out our team in the Europe.
- New employee orientations, making sure new employee desk tops are set up by working with our IT and Hardware Engineers.
- Ensuring payroll and benefits are set up appropriately by working with our CFO and Finance team in Europe and Australia.
- Conducting research and resolving any issues that may come up.
- Assisting and resolving any issues with employees in a timely manner.
- Support On tax reporting preparation and submission in timely manner.
- Provide support to the Europe and Australian Finance team through the following:
- Ensure all invoices have had valid PO’s raise and invoices sent to Australia for input in to Xero in a timely manner.
- Follow up on missing invoices
- Ensure invoices are correctly approved.
- Ensure Employee expense claims submitted in a timely manner, support on processing their payment.
- Entering invoices and expenses into the sales database.
- Assist with Customer Invoices, ensuring correct Sales Tax
- Assist with Customer follow up on payments.
- Assist with reporting against budget.
- Assist Operations team on the PO issuing