About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Welder (Saudi National preferred ) to work for one of our client who is a reputed international oil field company.
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Awareness in function of instruments and electrical equipment’s.
- Co-ordinate with assigned foreman and other trades for the purpose of completing projects requirement.
- Capable to read the drawings and familiar with electrical symbols
- Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Repair motors, transformers, and electronic controllers on machine tools.
- Consult with engineers, engineering technicians, line installers and repairers, or industrial machinery mechanics and maintenance workers when performing installations.
- Overall electrification of Well head control panels as well as chemical injection skids and Assembly of Electrical components and control circuit wiring on various job specific control panels.
- Functional and logic testing of Installed electrical components and equipment’s.
- Should be able to carry out cable laying, glanding and termination.
- Knowledge in Exe and Exd certification
- Awareness in electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Sound Knowledge in cable tray and conduct pipe laying.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by line manager
- Received basic education .ITI and skill certification.
- Able to read and write basic English.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Electrical field and production environment