About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Fabricators (Pipes and Structures) (Saudi based candidates preferred) for one of its client who is a reputed international oil field company.
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
We are seeking candidates with experience in WHCP (well head control panels) and chemical Skids. Saudi based candidates with transferable Iqama are preferred for these roles.Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Sound knowledge in GA, P&ID & Fabrication drawings.
- Have basic knowledge of the components and the sizes of pipes / other fabrication material through the drawings.
- Capable to read real tapes measure, square and trigonometry.
- Awareness in the basic quality requirements.
- Monitor the dimension distortion and welding process to avoid overheating of parts or expansion of materials.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates combination squares calipers and rulers.
- Report all non-conforming materials to the welding team leader immediately.
- Ensure assigned work is understood prior to fabrication.
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently.
- Able to do structural fabrication work like cutting, grinding and buffing.
- Can describe categories of pressure test and pressurising media used for testing.
- Prepare a safe system of work for carrying out a pressure test, select test equipment to carry out test and be able to carry out a pressure test on an item of equipment.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge – Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
- Knowledge in pneumatic and hydraulic instruments.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Company's, and where appropriate Client's, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
Experience Essential Person should have at least 02 to 04 years of experience in Piping & Structural fabrication and production environment.
- Trade certificate or ITI / Skill certification
- Basic knowledge in English
Candidates with experience in WHCP (well head control panels) and chemical Skids.
Saudi based candidates with transferable Iqama are preferred for these roles.