About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Commercial controller/Officer to work for one of our client who is a reputed international Energy Transmission and Distribution company which deals with developing substations in Iraq.
Location: Basra or Babil
Arabic speaking Iraq experience is required for this job.
Division – Energy Management, Transmission solutions
Mode of employment – Full time
The responsibilities of Commercial Controller/Officer will include but are not limited to the following,
- Regular reviews with Project and Operational Teams in order to prepare the Forecast (Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Analysing financial results/outlook and provide guidance to Management (Regional Management, Engineering, Project Management, Technical Support, Field Service Management, Order Management)
- Cost Centre Analysis.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Budget per Product line, Service line and Country.
- Focus Reporting for the country.
- Coordination with internal and external auditors and ensuring audit documentation requirements are fulfilled
- Management of Accruals, Provisions and Work in Process.
- Creation, Status management, Financial Planning and Closing of all Sales orders in the internal tool.
- B&B reporting
- Accounts Payable Management
- Signing of Quotations, Order Confirmations and Purchase Orders within Signature Mandate levels
- Commercial Invoicing, raising Debit/ Credit Memo, GR/IR
- Support of Regional controlling
- Preparing of currency exposure and cash projection
- You must be able to speak Arabic and English.
- Accounting or Finance Degree.
- Professional controlling experience of approximately 5 years.
- Performance controlling, forecasting and planning, commercial PM, risk management, accounting, compliance,
- Excellent communication skills needed for liaising with internal interfaces and PCC's.
- Ability to analyse information and provide reports and feedback to Management team members.
- Strong Ability to communicate / work with international teams across different countries and cultures.
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Iraq experience is preferred for this job.