Stoke on Trent
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Contract Manager for one of its client who is a reputed multi national Energy Distribution and management company.
Location: Stoke on Trent, UK
Duration: permanant resident basis
The responsibilities of Contract Manager will include but are not limited to the following,
- Project quotations
- T&C’s and commercial discussions
- Negotiation variations of the contract
- Interface between the Customer and the project teams
- Organization and progress of project meetings
- Coordination with a multi-cultural and multidisciplinary project team (planning, invoicing, receivables, document control, commissioning, R&D development team, project manager, bid team, Quality, Health & Safety team…) based in the UK and in France
- Contract management
- Invoicing and receivables
- Project Execution
- Third-party transformers (qualification, general studies, specific studies, manufacturing and commissioning)
- Design to Cost
- Qualification of third-party transformer
- With an ONC/HNC Electrical/Electronic Eng. and with a minimum of 5 years of contracts experience.
- You have been successful by yours main skills in customer relationship, leadership, commitment, interpersonal skills, rigor and hands on.
- The location of the job is Stoke-on-Trent with frequent business trips to Bristol, Paris, Burgundy (French production unit) and Germany
- Position on permanent contract (immediately to be filled)
- French speaking skills will have added advantage