About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Turn Around Coordinator (Valve) for one of its client who is a reputed Valves solutions compnay for oil and gas industry.
Location: Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Rotation: 28/28 days
Duration: yearly renewable basis.
The responsibilities of Turn Around Coordinator(Valve) will include but are not limited to the following,
• Single point of contact for the work scopes liaising directly with the client representatives as part of the T/A 2019 team.
• To work closely with T/A planners and understand NCOC programmes.
• Act as the SME for the scope of work ,overhauls and repairs required as part of the Turn Around team ensuring risks to operation are recognized, assessed and mitigated
• To analyze all the spares required for each valve and scope.
• Ensure all specialized equipment (in-situ lapping) is available to meet the needs of the programme
• Develop and implement a programme for the timely repairs of each valve in the time scale provided by client.
• Provide detailed a step out processes for each task/valve to ensure work scope is completed in a timely manner.
• To ensure all safety measures are understood and control measures are applied.
• Regular liaison with client coordinators in discussing technical problems, resource requirements and technical assistance where required
• Liaise with other disciplines to ensure all parties understand the requirements.
• Submit weekly progress report.
• Deliver the TAR work scope correctly, including all planning, site work activity and QA documentation in line with the requirements.
• Single Point of Contact for client and company management on T/A activities
• Provide all necessary technical support to client and Company operations in a timely manner
• Provide all company management and client reports in a timely manner.
• To work within the NCOC T/A Group as part of the 2019 team.