Type of Employment
About the job
· To assure the mechanical integrity of production facilities and ensure minimum risk to personnel, environment and facilities from materials or corrosion related issues.
· To maintain and demonstrate that the Safety Critical Barriers are being safeguarded and that the Performance Standards are being met
· Develop a working knowledge of the systems at facility in order to facilitate maintenance and fault finding activities.
· Provide guidance & direction to facility staff in key mechanical areas.
· Prepare and review Management System and CMMS work instructions and procedures relevant to mechanical systems.
· Execute engineering investigations and design as needed to support facilities. Including individual design work, generating work packs, supervision, commissioning, handover, small project management and design review.
· Participate in establishing standards for engineering and maintenance in conjunction with other discipline engineers with an emphasis on best practice and cost effectiveness.
· Ensure regulatory compliance and that work is conducted in accordance with Company and relevant third party standards.
· Ensure adequate engineering change records are maintained and CMMS is updated, with timely close out of work involving record updates, inclusion of new equipment operation instructions and drawings.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: BSC in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 10 years relevant project and offshore oil and gas experience in Mechanical engineering and support.