Type of Employment
About the job
· Ensure the CMMS system is working effectively between the onshore and offshore facilities
· Responsible for the administration of the CMMS and for ensuring that the system software remains current and updated
· Develop a CMMS training program for the offshore teams and participate in the training execution
· Carry out periodic audits offshore to ensure that the system is being managed in accordance with Company procedures and policies.
· Develop 14 day / 28 day / 3 month / 12 month and 5 year plans for the facilities
· Provide guidance and direction to offshore operations in all CMMS matters
· As new equipment is added manage updating of CMMS including updating parts lists, vendors, spares holdings, maintenance routines and equipment manuals.
· Supervise changes to CMMS routines to capture learnings and knowledge.
Minimum Educational Requirement: Engineering Degree (Mechanical or E&I preferred)
Minimum Experience: 10 years, of project and offshore oil and gas experience in CMMS system management.