Type of Employment
About the job
- Ensuring the safe, efficient and cost-effective deployment of Subsea XT and upper completion equipment on the rig.
- Supervision and monitoring of XT installations and well upper completion operations in accordance with company objectives and policies.
- Ensure all rig upgrade requirements are addressed to handle Subsea and Upper completion equipment. Interface with rig contractor and other subsea contractors to ensure deliveries are met.
- The subsea supervisor will be responsible for oversight and planning of onshore preparation and offshore installation of subsea equipment in collaboration with the drilling/completions, O&M, Projects teams as well as the Drilling Contractor, Third party subsea vendors, and Equipment Suppliers.
- Installation and testing of IWOCS control panel, umbilical reeler on the rig while interfacing with the rig personnel.
- Installation and testing of Completion/Workover Riser or Subsea Landing String equipment (including control panel and electrohydraulic umbilical reeler) on the rig.
- Testing of all functions of Lower Landing String Assembly (LLSA)and LLSA along with Tubing Hanger.
- Supervising all Slickline operations such as installations/retrieval of crown plugs and TH Isolation Sleeve.
- Visiting intervention vessel for any supervisory activities, when necessary.
- Supervising testing and maintenance activities in contractor’s bases/workshops.
Terms and Conditions:
- Type- Contract Hire
- Location - Will be based in India (Offshore)
- Rotation – 28 Days ON/ 28 Days Off
Operations and Technical:
- Engineering or industry-related qualification.
- Preferably IWCF well control certificate.
- Minimum 15 years industry experience in subsea well drilling and upper completion operations with a strong background in subsea completion operations.
- Should have been the Subsea Supervisor for at least 3 other projects with an operator.
- Experience of developing and implantation of procedures and work instructions.
- Shall have expertise in subsea horizontal Xmas Tree systems, IWOCS and subsea Test Tree and landing string equipment.
- Capable of performing space-out calculations and accounting for tidal movements for floaters.
- Shall have expertise in subsea wells equipment and Rig BOP’s and other rig interfaces.
- Familiar with ROV’s, ROV tooling and interfaces.
- Should be familiar with the installation and operations of Upper Completion equipment e.g. production packer, deep set pressure assisted SCSSV, downhole gauges, CIM, etc.